Unofficial Name: ILineNoHook
BCALL Address: 503B
Draws a line on the graph screen, ignoring the Graphics Hook.
- B: X-coordinate of first point (0-95)
- C: Y-coordinate of first point (0-63)
- D: X-coordinate of second point (0-95)
- E: Y-coordinate of second point (0-63)
- H: type of line to draw (0 for off, 1 for on, 2 to invert)
- set fullScrnDraw,(iy+apiFlg4) to use column 95 and row 0
- reset plotLoc,(iy+plotFlags) to draw to both display and plotSScreen
- set bufferOnly,(iy+plotFlag3) to draw to plotSScreen only
This will not call the Graphics Hook, even if it is enabled.