83Plus:OS:OS 2.53MP Changes
Revision as of 14:14, 8 February 2010 by KermMartian
It would be nice to describe the effect and syntax of these tokens.
- AUTO Answer
- DEC Answer
- FRAC Anser
- summation <sigma>(
- delta-y (these are variables--Vars>Window)
- Programs using the homescreen may be very broken. Users should disable Math Print before running them, and programs should clear the screen first thing.
- Programs that encounter an error on the graphscreen may end up with the graphscreen contents in the homescreen buffer
- In Omnicalc, parenthesis assistant does not work properly. (Display error)
- In Omnicalc's entries menu: Using the entries menu without MP symbols has some display issues, and when selecting an entry, it crashes.
- In Omnicalc's entries menu: With mathprint symbols in the entries log, there are serious display issues accompanied with a dramatic crash.
- Calcutil will not run at all correctly and will crash your calculator when you turn it off and back on.
Known Performance Issues
- Disp and Output may be up to 4x slower than on previous OS version (see TI-84+ OS v2.53 Leaked)