83Plus:OS:OS 2.53MP Changes
Revision as of 17:03, 8 February 2010 by Thepenguin77
IMPORTANT NOTE: The 2.53MP is a leaked beta. Please do not distribute it to people by calculator until TI makes the official release, slated for February 15. Use at your own risk.
It would be nice to describe the effect and syntax of these tokens.
- AUTO Answer
- DEC Answer
- FRAC Anser
- summation <sigma>(
- delta-y (these are variables--Vars>Window)
- Programs using the homescreen may be very broken. Users should disable Math Print before running them, and programs should clear the screen first thing.
- Programs that encounter an error on the graphscreen may end up with the graphscreen contents in the homescreen buffer
- In Omnicalc, parenthesis assistant does not work properly. (Display error)
- In Omnicalc's entries menu: Using the entries menu without MP symbols has some display issues, and when selecting an entry, it crashes.
- In Omnicalc's entries menu: With mathprint symbols in the entries log, there are serious display issues accompanied with a dramatic crash.
- Omnicalc's partial line clearing (always enabled) crashes or glitches when you try to use it in MP.
- Calcutil will not run at all correctly and will crash your calculator when you turn it off and back on.
- ld a,1 \ ld (appInfo+2),a \ bcall($50CB) no longer unlocks the flash ROM.
Known Performance Issues
- Disp and Output may be up to 4x slower than on previous OS version (see TI-84+ OS v2.53 Leaked)