83Plus:OS:OS 2.53MP Changes
Revision as of 18:53, 8 February 2010 by Thepenguin77
IMPORTANT NOTE: The 2.53MP is a leaked beta. Please do not distribute it to people by calculator until TI makes the official release, slated for February 15. Use at your own risk.
- AUTO Answer -- basic
- CLASSIC -- basic
- DEC Answer -- basic
- >F<>D -- swap between fraction and decimal
- FRAC Answer -- basic
- logBASE( -- log to any base, logBASE(x,base
- MATHPRINT -- basic
- n/d - normal fraction, numerator n/d denominator
- >n/d<>Un/D -- swap between improper and proper fractions in MP
- randIntNoRep( -- gives a list of random integers, randIntNoRep(low,high
- remainder( -- essentially modulo, x % y, remainder(x,y
- summation <sigma>( -- <sigma>(expression,variable,start,end
- Un/d -- mixed number, whole Un/d numerator n/d denominator
- ZFrac1/2 -- delta-x,y = 1/2, graph centered
- ZFrac1/3 -- delta-x,y = 1/3, graph centered
- ZFrac1/4 -- delta-x,y = 1/4, graph centered
- ZFrac1/5 -- delta-x,y = 1/5, graph centered
- ZFrac1/8 -- delta-x,y = 1/8, graph centered
- ZFrac1/10 -- delta-x,y = 1/10, graph centered
- ZQuadrant1 -- X,Ymin = 0, X,Ymax = 9.4
- delta-x -- change in x from one pixel to next
- delta-y (these are variables--Vars>Window) -- change in y from one pixel to next
- Programs using the homescreen may be very broken. Users should disable Math Print before running them, and programs should clear the screen first thing.
- Programs that encounter an error on the graphscreen may end up with the graphscreen contents in the homescreen buffer
- In Omnicalc, parenthesis assistant does not work properly. (Display error)
- In Omnicalc's entries menu: Using the entries menu without MP symbols has some display issues, and when selecting an entry, it crashes.
- In Omnicalc's entries menu: With mathprint symbols in the entries log, there are serious display issues accompanied with a dramatic crash.
- Omnicalc's partial line clearing (always enabled) crashes or glitches when you try to use it in MP.
- Calcutil will not run at all correctly and will crash your calculator when you turn it off and back on.
- ld a,1 \ ld (appInfo+2),a \ bcall($50CB) no longer unlocks the flash ROM.
Known Performance Issues
- Disp and Output may be up to 4x slower than on previous OS version (see TI-84+ OS v2.53 Leaked)