83Plus:Software:usb8x/Asm Interface/MSD/MSD ExportVariable
Minimum usb8x version: 0.10
Exports variable in RAM/Flash to specified directory as *.8x* file.
- (OP1) contains type of variable to export
- OP1+1 contains ASCIIZ string of variable name to export (identical to format for _ChkFindSym, etc.)
- HL points to an ASCIIZ string of directory path to export variable to
- *.8x* file of proper name and type is created in specified directory
- C set if problems
- Returns C set if duplicate variable was found in specified directory
- AF, BC, DE, HL
Example code to export prgmGAME to the root directory:
B_CALL ZeroOP1 ld hl,sVarName rst 20h ld hl,sDirectory U_CALL MSD_ExportVariable ... sVarName: DB ProgObj,"GAME",0 sDirectory: DB "/",0
If you are writing an application, you must copy the strings you use to RAM first, or else usb8x will not be able to see them.
- [[../MSD_ImportVariable|MSD_ImportVariable]] - Import *.8x* file in specified directory to RAM/Flash as variable