Should romcalls be put into only the most specific category, or should they appear in the parent category as well?--Dwedit 13:28, 28 Mar 2005 (PST)
They should be placed into both. We want a list of *all* bcalls/romcalls, but it's also nice to be able to browse by more specific type. So, for example, you would have something like this (pasted from the template) -
And then a third category listing for the by address listing. --Dan Englender 14:22, 28 Mar 2005 (PST)
That'd be [[Category:83Plus:BCALLs:By Name:Utility|ProveTheRiemannHypothesis]]... *runs off to check the template*
--AndyJ 15:56, 28 Mar 2005 (PST)
Ick, I did goof that up... I fixed it. --AndyJ 15:57, 28 Mar 2005 (PST)
Would it be a good idea to use this nomenclature when talking about the calculator's memory?
- "page" - 256 bytes of memory, usu. in the address range ??00..??FF.
- "(memory) slot" - A division of logical memory used for memory banks (the TI-83 has four slots).
- "(memory) bank" - An amount of physical memory that can be mapped in/out of logical memory through a memory slot.
There is also no standard for how code should be formatted. There are three articles in Z80 Routines, and all of them use a different assembler's syntax (bub_font: ZMASM, fastcopy: TASM, and itoa (arguably the finest of them all :-): WLA). --Sigma 14:30, 28 Apr 2005 (PDT)
- "Page" is already in common use for a 16KB section of RAM or flash that can be paged in, so we shouldn't change that. Af far as formatting: oh well. All of us use different assemblers, and we just need to live with it, I think. --JasonM 15:56, 28 Apr 2005 (PDT)
To do list for this page:
- Add info on creating an account and email confirmation
- Add links to wanted/stub/missinginfo/etc lists
- Organize/clean up so it's not as scary to a newbie
--Dan Englender 11:13, 21 March 2006 (PST)
Add a brief to do list. Add a link to the wanted pages Add a link to recent talk (maybe?)
That's I though for now.
--Galandros 9:13, 25 October 2009 (GMT)