- Happy owner of a TI-84+ bought in fall 2004 (so it has 128kb of RAM yay!).
- Started coding z80 in 2004 (main project was a 2D engine working with B&W, 4lvl or 8lvl grayscale sources have been lost...)
- Got bored of assembly after a year and got back to C++ (main projects : Edyuk and QCodeEdit)
- Felt like toying with assembly again once the OS signing keys were cracked and started writing an OS for fun.
- Casual lurker on forums, including but not limited to : QtCentre QtFr UnitedTI
- Reachable by mail at email@example.com