I'm a coder that does a lot of proof of concept programing. Such things include:
- Real Sound - An 8bit sound player (Forum)
- In game sound - Tone playing accomplished from the interrupts! (Topic) (Mouse Demo) (Galaxian demo)
- MODE7 - a 3d floor drawing program (Topic and source)
- Grayscale Raycaster (Ticalc page)
- RGP - a grayscale programming package (Forum)
I've aided in programing Wabbitsign - a command line free app signer. It requires no external key and can generate other TI file formats common to programming. It was accomplished thanks to Ben Moody releasing his source code to rabbitsign. (Forum)
I've also made it a hobby of mine to reverse engineer the SE calculators as much as possible. I've spent a good deal of time expanding what Michael already started with his port reference.
I'm also co-admin at RevSoft.org.