Welcome to WikiTI, a Wiki for programmers and hardware hackers of Texas Instruments's graphing calculators. WikiTI's goal is to serve as a central place for the discussion and exploration of the undocumented features of the TI-OS and hardware. To browse our documentation, you can click the "Calculator Documentation" link to the left.
Any programmer or hacker is free to contribute any documentation of the TI-OS, even if the information is incomplete or possibly wrong. For more information, see our page on Contributing. Not sure where to start contributing? Check out the list of Wanted Pages that are linked to but don't yet exist, the list of stub pages that need filled out, the list of pages with missing information, and the list of pages that need to be formatted.
- November 16, 2012 - (Brandon Wilson): Account creation is re-enabled, but a sysop/bureaucrat has to manually approve it first. We'll check it periodically, but if you really really want a new account ASAP, contact one of us and let us know your username and we'll approve it. Really. If you happen to be one of the people with access, you can accept/reject requests here.
- November 14, 2012 - (User:Dr. D'nar): Hopefully the spam bots are blocked again. Account creation remains disabled. As before, find a sysop (namely, BrandonW, Dr. D'nar, and FloppusMaximus) on IRC or a major community site (namely Omnimaga and Cemetech) and ask for an account if you want one. Really, we'll make it for you.
- July 19, 2011 - (Brandon Wilson): I'm sorry to say that new account creation has been temporarily disabled until we get a hold on these spam bots. Edit: If you want an account, PM DrDnar (or BrandonW) over IRC (EFNet, #ti). If I'm not around, give me an email address and I'll email you a temporary password. Dr. D'nar 19:43, 19 July 2011 (UTC) Edit Again: New account creation will be temporarily going up and down while I try some anti-spam measures. You can still always request an account via PM.
- January 16, 2011 - (Brandon Wilson): Somebody thought it would be cute to DDoS me and this site. Nice try. The site is now back up, and hopefully it shouldn't happen anymore. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- January 8, 2010 - (Brandon Wilson): A CAPTCHA has been added to the account creation page to prevent bots from registering accounts and posting spam. If you have any problems with this, please let me know via e-mail.
- December 15, 2009 - (Brandon Wilson): I've upgraded MediaWiki and granted some additional people the power to deal with spam. I intend to do more as time allows. Also, if anyone has a backup of the logo, I would appreciate it (I borked it :( ).
- January 31, 2009 - (Brandon Wilson): I have moved WikiTI to my own host so that it could be upgraded with the latest version of MediaWiki, which should hopefully stop all the spam. Editing for registered users has finally been re-enabled, so get to it!
- September 23, 2008 - (Andy Janata): I have promoted Brandon and FloppusMaximus to sysops.
- March 13, 2006 - (Dan Englender): To help reduce spam, you must now confirm your email address once before editing any pages. You should only have to do this once. If you have any problems with this feature please email wikiti AT mail DOT denglend DOT net. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Contacting the WikiTI Administration
If you wish to contact the maintainers of WikiTI, for any reason, on IRC, please join #WikiTI on EFnet. If you do not have an IRC client, use this. You can find email addresses and IM names on each administrator's User page (soon), or just leave a message on their Talk page.
WikiTI is not in any way affiliated with Texas Instruments Inc, or any of its subsidiaries, including the educational products division. No guarantee to accuracy is made of the information herein. Use at your own risk. (Full Disclaimer)