Revision as of 13:03, 12 March 2007 by Brandonw
Unofficial Name: ILine
BCALL Address: 47E0
Draws a line on the graph screen.
- B: X-coordinate of first point (0-95)
- C: Y-coordinate of first point (0-63)
- D: X-coordinate of second point (0-95)
- E: Y-coordinate of second point (0-63)
- H: type of line to draw (0 for off, 1 for on, 2 to invert)
- set fullScrnDraw,(iy+apiFlg4) to use column 95 and row 0
- reset plotLoc,(iy+plotFlags) to draw to both display and plotSScreen
- set bufferOnly,(iy+plotFlag3) to draw to plotSScreen only
This routine is affected by the Graphics Hook, if enabled.