Revision as of 02:20, 23 May 2007 by Brandonw
Unofficial Name: FindAppCustom
BCALL Address: 5326
Minimum OS Version: 2.40
Finds a Flash application alphabetically in memory.
- OP1: type and name of previous Flash application
- A: flag byte
- A = 0: search for the next application alphabetically
- A = 1: search for the previous application alphabetically
- A = 4: search for next application alphabetically (case-insensitive)
- A = 5: search for previous application alphabetically (case-insensitive)
- OP1: type and name of found Flash application
- C set if not found
This is FindAppUp/FindAppDn combined along with their case-insensitive equivalents.