Difference between revisions of "84PCSE:BCALLs:47CB"
Latest revision as of 10:58, 20 October 2013
Hypothesized Official Name: ILine
BCALL Address: 47CBh
Draw a line.
- DE = starting pixel X coordinate
- C = starting pixel Y coordinate (from bottom of screen)
- HL = ending pixel X coordinate
- B = ending pixel Y coordinate
- A = operation to perform on line (see below)
- (penFGColor) = RGB color to draw to LCD
- (penFGColorIndex) = Color index to store in graph buffer
- fullScrnDraw, (iy + apiFlg4) = 1 to use LCD coordinates; 0 to use graph coordinates
- plotLoc, (iy + plotFlags) = 1 to draw to LCD only; 0 to draw to LCD and graph buffer
- g_style_active, (iy + sGrFlags) = 1 to draw "fancy" dots for graphing
As for IPoint:
- A = 0 will draw a white or transparent line
- A = 1 will draw a line using the current foreground color
- A = 2 will "invert" pixels along the line
- A = 4 will restore pixels from the graph buffer
See IPoint for more details.