Official Name: FontHook
BCALL Address: 4003
Calls the routine currently set as the font hook.
- Register values to pass to the font hook
- If the hook is invalid, it is disabled, and all registers and flags are preserved.
- Otherwise, the hook is called, and all register values upon exiting the hook are preserved and returned.
- All registers except (sometimes) HL and B
- As with all hooks, you must assume everything in RAM may be destroyed, but remember that any side effects are intentional.
This routine does not check that the hook is enabled. You must test this yourself, e.g.
bit fontHookActive,(iy+fontHookFlag) jr z,SkipFontHook B_CALL _FontHook SkipFontHook: