Official Name: MonForceKey
BCALL Address: 4021
- a = initial key press to simulate
- AppAllowContext, (IY + APIFlg) = 1 to allow Mon to pass context keys, like
- kYequ to the cxMain routine.
- CurLock, (IY + curFlags) = 1 to lock the cursor off
- Doesn't matter because it doesn't return
The system NEVER returns from this B_CALL. The programmer should find alternative methods of regaining control and exiting such as hooks, cxMain, etc.
To simulate a key press by the user when first entering the system monitor:
;set up edit buffer ;... ld a,k8 B_CALL MonForceKey ;should see the number 8 appear in the edit buffer