User talk:Dan Englender
Hi, I'm Dan.
Page 0 Calls -> Maybe we could create a new section?
I made a page about page 0 calls. (like CALL 2EEE)
Maybe you could create a new section for it?
It seems to be a source of much functions.
Thanks for your time.
Sernin van de Krol
---84plusfreak 09:01, 7 Jun 2005 (PDT)
Can I have that App? And the instructions for connecting the mouse? ---84plusfreak 05:22, 28 Jun 2005 (PDT)
- The app as currently written is not very useful for anything other than a mouse demo or reading standard descriptors. Source will be up soon though, once I clean it up and start working on a driver layer. As for connecting the mouse, you just need to get some sort of adaptor or cable with a mini-A plug on one end, and a standard A female on the other end. I'm using the Gold-X Quick Connect 5 in 1 set, but I think there are other options on the market too. --Dan Englender 13:49, 28 Jun 2005 (PDT)
- Wal*mart has a universal cable for $15. --AndyJ 14:54, 28 Jun 2005 (PDT)
- I live in The Netherlands, so the Wal*mart is a little bit too far away. ;-) --84plusfreak 06:20, 2 Nov 2005 (PST)
To whoever felt to need to add my last name to my user page: *shrug*
- yeah... User pages should only be edited by the user to whom it belongs.... Andy Janata 18:02, 31 Oct 2005 (PST)
84 Plus and 84 Plus Silver Edition
How come there is no designated page for these two? I see that there is some information on it though. This should be fixed.
- Well if you create a page for the topics and put a missing info or stub templates that'll at least get it on the appropriate pages. But people mainly add information about what they're interested in researching, so if you can find someone interested in researching press-to-test or testguard you're more likely to get some information. --Dan Englender 20:51, 10 January 2007 (PST)
I made a little mistake in thinking it was a fixed address, it is not. It moves around a lot, but I saw it at this location several times.
It looked interesting, so I tried to do some research on it - which failed because it moved.
so, well, best delete that page.
This is kinda unrelated to the TI-OS, but where is the MirageOS source? Does anyone know where it is? Has it been swallowed up in the annals of time? Could you send it to me? --Gardner 17:00, 7 February 2008 (PST)