Token size: 1 byte
Displays a value or text on the homescreen, at the position specified by row and col.
value will be displayed at (col, row), where row is an integer value from 1-8, and col is an integer value from 1-16.
value can be a string, a list, a variable, or a matrix. If the contents of value doesn't fit on the current line, it will start at the beginning of the next line, unless it already is at the bottom of the screen.
- STO (->) cannot be displayed in a string with Output.
- The double quote (") cannot be displayed with Output, as it always is treated as a string deliminer.
- The ending parenthesis ) isn't needed, and can be left out to save a byte.
- As always when working with a string, the ending quote " isn't needed if nothing else is to follow before a newline, and can be left out to save a byte.
- Does not affect where the next Disp command puts text
:Output(1,1,"wikiTI rocks :3->A :Output(2,1,A