Token size: 1 byte
Syntax: Shade(lower_equation,upper equation[,left_x_limit,right_x_limit[,pattern,pixel_frequency]])
Shades in an area between two equations.
The area between lower_equation and upper_equation is shaded on the graph screen. The width can be specified with left_x_limit and right_x_limit. pattern and pixel_frequency can also be supplied to control the pattern used for shading.
- 1: vertical
- 2: horizontal
- 3: slanted (top left to bottom right)
- 4: slanted (bottom left to top right)
- If left_x_limit and right_x_limit are left out, the entire area on the screen between the equations is filled
- Both equations are drawn on the graph screen along with the shading
- ERR:DOMAIN if pattern isn't a valid pattern number or pixel_frequency is too large
- If pattern and pixel_frequency are left out, the area will be filled with solid black
To make a sort of Star Trek: Voyager logo: