|This port only exists on the the TI-84 Plus and the TI-84 Plus Silver Edition. On the standard TI-83 Plus, it acts as a shadow of port 03. On the TI-83 Plus Silver Edition, this port has no effect.|
Port Number: 4B
Function: USB power
This has something to do with the USB power (+5 VDC) line.
All bits are read-only, except bit 5.
- Bit 0: Perhaps indicates if there's voltage on the line?
- Bit 1: Unknown function
- Bit 2: Perhaps indicates if there's NOT voltage on the line?
- Bit 3: Means something, possibly change in Vcc?
- Bit 4: Possibly means charge pump is active?
- Bit 5: Set to possibly enable charge pump? Related to some GPIO pins. If bit 4 is unimportant, then this bit needs to be futzed with manually to make the charge pump work.
- Bit 6: Possibly the OR of bits 4 and 5?
- Bit 7: No function
This is mostly speculation.