Hypothesized Official Name: DrawRectBorder
BCALL Address: 4D65h (or 5215h or 564Dh)
Draw a rectangular outline 1 pixel wide.
- HL = X coordinate of left edge
- DE = X coordinate of right edge (must be greater than HL and at most 319)
- B = Y coordinate of top edge (from top of screen)
- C = Y coordinate of bottom edge (must be greater than B and at most 239)
- (penFGColor) = RGB color to draw
- Interrupts disabled
The rectangle is drawn only to the LCD, never to the graph buffer.
The dimensions of the enclosed area are (HL-DE-1) × (C-B-1). The outer dimensions of the border are (HL-DE+1) × (C-B+1).