Difference between revisions of "84PCSE:BCALLs:55A2"
Revision as of 19:25, 19 October 2013
Unofficial Name: DrawThickRectBorder
BCALL Address: 55A2h
Draw a rectangular outline 2 pixels wide.
- HL = X coordinate of left edge (must be at least 1)
- DE = X coordinate of right edge (must be greater than HL and at most 318)
- B = Y coordinate of top edge (from top of screen; must be at least 1)
- C = Y coordinate of bottom edge (must be greater than B and at most 238)
- (penFGColor) = RGB color to draw
- AF, BC, DE, HL
- Interrupts disabled
The rectangle is drawn only to the LCD, never to the graph buffer.
The dimensions of the enclosed area are (HL?DE?1) × (C?B?1) (just as for DrawRectBorder.) The outer dimensions of the border are (HL?DE+3) × (C?B+3).