Hey I have a question: can we only contribute undocumented information on the TI-OS?
Spikeman 17:14, 21 Apr 2005 (PDT)
- Absoultely not. We welcome you to contribute any information to the wiki. We'd like it to become a complete refernce. --Dan Englender 17:19, 21 Apr 2005 (PDT)
- Welcome! You can contribute whatever you like, as long as its copyright holder has given permission to do so. Remember that TI has not. The reason there's so much undocumented stuff on here is that people are more interested in writing about things that aren't covered by TI.
- In case you missed it, you can sign your comments on the talk pages using four tildes (~~~~), like this: FloppusMaximus 17:34, 21 Apr 2005 (PDT)
- To clarify what Floppus said a little bit: If you write the documentation, then you are the copyright holder and are free to contribute it. But don't copy/paste other people's documentation into the wiki unless you have permission to do so. --Dan Englender 18:18, 21 Apr 2005 (PDT)
- Okay so I assume it's okay for me to write info on documented bcalls as long as I don't copy and paste right? Also, how do I request a page? Thanks for the help! --Spikeman 17:23, 22 Apr 2005 (PDT)